I love the Pacific Northwest. My favorite things to do are right here:
• I enjoy hiking or trail running from my backyard.
• Nothing hits the spot like a good clam chowder and beer.
• I hate traffic, so most of Oregon is awesome.
• I can't think of a more relaxing place than the beach.
• People seem to just be nicer here.
My two boys are Wyatt and Gabe. They are being raised in a bicultural family and there is nothing more entertaining than watching them speak Spanish to someone that didn't expect it. My wife, Lily, is a Latin fireball. She's cute when she curses in Spanish and challenges me to not settle in life.
I believe that inspired people are a dime a dozen. It's the doers, day after day, often doubted and going home tired that I want to be like. Why? Because when I tell my story in 5 or 10 years about how I accomplished what I did, it will be more important to hear my Grit for continuing than my inspiration for starting.
Life is ...